Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by 黄吉浩 <13...@163.com> on 2013/10/10 04:27:49 UTC

showing result of stable test

hi,
I thinked of a question about how to show the result of a stable test using jmeter.
i.e. I plan a test that will run for 24 hours. the purpose is to see if the system of being tested can serve with the same service level during a long time.
so, I want to do statistic and get some value(i.e., TPS) of each hour, then link the points of 24 values to a line in a diagram to clearly show the user that if the system is serving stablely during the test.
Can I do this in Jmeter? I don't know, because I don't know if Jmeter stores the time when capturing measurements data. If jmeter doesn't know when it gets the measurement data, obviuosly it can't do statitics according to time slice (i.e. an hour).

Re: showing result of stable test

Posted by 黄吉浩 <13...@163.com>.
well, thank u
I got JMeterPlugins-Standard-1.1.1.zip, from http://jmeter-plugins.org/downloads/all/, and then use component 'jp@gc - Response Times Over Time', it's better than the built-in component 'Response Time Graph'.
to set 'Group timeline values for 1*60*60*1000 ms', I will get a value per hour.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergio Boso <se...@bosoconsulting.it>.