Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/04/27 09:27:48 UTC

Official demos

Hi,

It seems, though he did not annouce it (yet?), Christian finished the demos rotation. So now we have:

demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org running trunk
demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org running R10.04 (the evolving branch)
demo-old.ofbiz.apache.org R09.04 running  (the frozen branch)

I will update the links on the main site ASAP...

Jacques

Re: Official demos

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Restarted