Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Zohar <da...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/07 15:09:11 UTC

help using client certificate

Hello list,
I'm trying to connect to a server using HTTPS. The server requires a client certificate. I was given a "p12" file for the certificate and a password.
Can anyone point me to an example of doing this please?

Thanks,
Zohar.

Re: help using client certificate

Posted by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net>.
Hello Zohar,

> I'm trying to connect to a server using HTTPS. The server requires a client certificate. I was given a "p12" file for the certificate and a password.
> Can anyone point me to an example of doing this please?

That's basically the same question I answered yesterday on the user list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-httpclient-user/200609.mbox/%3cOFCA243DA0.AA9AD2EF-ONC12571E1.002FDF2C-C12571E1.00302B7B@de.ibm.com%3e

hope that helps,
  Roland