Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com> on 2022/12/14 08:44:12 UTC

Draft report to the Board for Dec 2022

Hi everyone,

I don't see the usual reminder for our quarterly report to the Board,
but the usual schedule calls for it being due on the second Wednesday of
the month (time zone never specified, and whether at the beginning or by
the end of the Wednesday never specified either).

I've put together a draft on the wiki that mentions that were are
holding a vote for a release of 4.0.0 on December 17.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/HpQODg

The draft report is on the wiki with PMC having edit access. I'll go
ahead and send it in some hours from now. If you have anything to add
that the Board will probably be interested in, feel free to edit it.

Regards,

  Sidney

Re: Draft report to the Board for Dec 2022

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.
Sidney Markowitz skrev den 2022-12-14 10:17:
> but I'm glad this slip was not too bad.

don't worry, we will possible anyway first get spamassasssin next year ?
:)

Re: Draft report to the Board for Dec 2022

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
My apologies for fat-fingering an email that was supposed to be sent to
the private PMC mailing list.

At least it didn't contain anything confidential.

The link in there will not be publicly readable until after the Board
meeting happens on 21 Dec, and now you all have a tiny glimpse of the
exciting procedures the PMC engages in on our private mailing list, but