Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Omer Mor <om...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/07 15:01:18 UTC

Re: Debugging log4net source

I'm trying again to get some help from the log4net developers
community:I really need
to get a release build with pdb.
I explained blow exactly what needs to be changed in the nant script to
build it this way.
It should only take a couple of minutes to do this.
I would have done it myself if the assembly signing key would have been
public.
Maybe if no one is free to compile it, then I could join the log4net dev
team, and get permission to access the signing key?

Thanks in advance,
  Omer Mor.

Posted by Omer Mor <om...@gmail.com>.
I can happily confirm that this version is working great:
It is both debuggable, and compatible with existing assemblies that
reference it.
Ron - thank you very very much!

Omer.

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
I've contacted Omer off list to have him verify the .pdb file. If its correct I'll publish it somewhere.

Posted by Omer Mor <om...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.