Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2022/11/03 14:56:10 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Pulsar Helm Chart 3.0.0 based on 3.0.0-candidate-1

+1 (binding)

I checked the signatures and checksums of the source and convenience binary packages.
I did a license check of both and got reasonable results. The NOTICE is fine as well.

I reviewed the release notes. Very important highlights, great job!

I notice that on release the index.yaml will need to change to point to the proper download url for apache.org. That is expected.

Best Regards,
Dave

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
The vote to release Apache Pulsar Helm Chart version 3.0.0 based on
3.0.0-candidate-1 is now closed.

The vote PASSED with 3 binding "+1", 0 non-binding "+1" and 0 "-1" votes:

"+1" Binding votes:

  - Enrico
  - Michael
  - Dave

I'll continue with the release process and the release announcement
will follow shortly.

Thanks,
Michael