Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by youpiyo <yo...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 16:36:20 UTC

File Transfert sftp in ssh connection - weird behaviour

I enabled the the sftp through a ssh protocol. I'm using 0.9.12 server/client
and chrome. I can upload a file without any problem, but when I double click
on a file nothing happen. if I put exit in the ssh windows, ssh disconnect
and the download starts. If I double click on more than one file, it will
ask to download multiple files on the disconnect.
Maybe someone should try it, maybe it's a bug or my environnement and or
configuration.