Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ronald M <Ry...@rcn.com> on 2002/07/23 17:01:22 UTC

Apache 1.3.26 and mod perl scripts showing its source

Greetings!!
I was using apache2 and mod perl 2 but cause of some scripts
incompatibilities I was forced to use the apache 1.3.26 instead
So I was trying to config the apache 1.3.26 with mod perl and after I
finished I was trying to run a test but its not working,
its seems that I missed something cause the scripts is showing its
source on browser.
Can anyone tell me how to config apache 1.3.26 with mod perl??
Or how can I solve the problem I just described??

P.S On my apache monitor its shows
apache/1.3.26 (win32)mod_perl/1.27_01-dev PHP/4.2.2

Any help would be much appreciated

Ronald

Re: Apache 1.3.26 and mod perl scripts showing its source

Posted by Hristo Nazarov <hr...@galaxite.net>.
Hi..I did this and it works from the first time..exept mod_gzip
http://www.delouw.ch/linux/apache.phtml

Posted by Ronald M <Ry...@rcn.com>.
The error was in <Location /mod-perl> I was poiting it to my docs hoot
I meant to say root lol
See its getting worse :)

I just found the problem which was caused by me of course -:)
The error was in <Location /mod-perl> I was poiting it to my docs hoot
:)
I think after that I need a break im working almost 24/7 for two moths
now so my head is not thinking straight anymore :)

Anyways thanks all, for the replays
It was much appreciated.

Ronald