Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in> on 2001/09/12 13:51:56 UTC

Creating a new user - Secret Key in mail box

 Hi,

After installing and deployed the Jetspeed in my system, i tried to
create new user. After entering all the information and mail id, the
following message is displayed.

"Please check your email and enter your secret key to confirm your
registration:"

I did'nt recieve any mail regarding the secret key to confirm the new
user registration. . How to solve this? Please let me know.

Thanks

Peter

Re: Creating a new user - Secret Key in mail box

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Peter,
This is a know problem in in 1.3a1.

You can download a 1.3a2-dev distribution from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-jetspeed/nightly/ I suggest
using the latest jetspeed-1.3a2-dev-war.zip that is available from the
dated directories.

Paul Spencer

Posted by Peter Rajesh <ra...@siptech.co.in>.
Thanks much. I am using jetspeed-1.3a1.