Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2003/09/19 12:56:27 UTC

New InputModule: SitetreeModule

Hi Lenya developers,

I added a new input module, the SitetreeModule.
At the moment, the attribute names are:

   authoring-node:   the authoring node of the current document
   live-node:        the live node of the current document

We probably will add an abstraction layer above the sitetree
someday, but at the moment I need to access the nodes.

Andreas

Re: New InputModule: SitetreeModule

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Hi Lenya developers,
>
> I added a new input module, the SitetreeModule.
> At the moment, the attribute names are:
>
>   authoring-node:   the authoring node of the current document
>   live-node:        the live node of the current document

what for and where are you using these? (well, maybe I should just do a
grep ;-)

> We probably will add an abstraction layer above the sitetree

+1 My strong believe (well, it's not just believe) is that there are
many publications out there which
are not based on a sitetree, but have another topology, e.g. topic map
based.

Thanks

Michael