Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Serg Senko <ke...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/03 08:56:29 UTC

Fwd: Cloudstack 4.3 instances can't access outside world

There is very urgent bug moved from users@

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Serg,

You marked the bug as to be solved in 4.3.1. There is no plan for a
4.3.1 and a 4.4.0 is planned for the coming weeks. I think some more
conversation on this list is needed for this issue. If you have a dev
env, please find the location of the bug and contact whoever has been
working on those modules to come to a solution with them.

kind regards,
Daan