Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2009/07/27 17:59:28 UTC

Fw: Application Period for Travel Assistance to ApacheCon US 2009 Opens Soon

(Apologies if you're receiving this a 2nd time. It seems most of the lists
didn't get the first note.)

Forwarding on behalf of the ASF's Travel Assistance Committee.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com