Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "DealRaider.com" <lo...@uhmc.biz> on 2003/10/19 20:59:25 UTC

User's Guide has incorrect beanMapping syntax

On the User's Guide, under the Java mapping, it shows an example of the
beanMapping element. However, this is wrong. It uses the attribute
languageSpecificType, which does not work. It should say classname, like
the reference docs say.

AW: User's Guide has incorrect beanMapping syntax

Posted by Thomas Bayer <ba...@oio.de>.
Use the attribute type. If there isn't a type attribute in a beanMapping or
typeMapping element languageSpecificType is used. The attribute classname
isn't used either in Axis 1.1 nor in the cvs. I asume the reference guide is
wrong about that.