Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bruce Altner <ba...@hq.nasa.gov> on 2002/05/03 23:28:41 UTC

Re: Turbine and the Google Web Services API

For future reference for those who try to do Web service apps within
Turbine, I finally got it to work, after much thrashing,  by replacing the
version of xerces parser that shipped with tdk2.1 (1.3.0) with the most
current version (1.4.4).

Bruce

Posted by Diederik de Groot <dd...@talon.nl>.
Hi there Bruce,

Congrats with getting it to work. I'm working on a new application skeleton
which is a bit more elaborate the newapp and i want to incorporate as many
little sample solutions to possible problems people might have, as possible.
I would like to set up a repository of good software and handy utils. It's
goiing to reside in /crontrib under the turbine repository. Would you
contribute you peace of solution ?

Thanks in advance,

Diederik de Groot [mailto:ddegroot@talon.nl]