Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org> on 2015/06/14 22:03:09 UTC

Report time again. Query for input

Hi Stanbolers,

it is report time again and we have to submit for the June report until
June 17th.

Please, provide any input on what has happened in the project in the past
three months. I will draft a report then.

Best
Fabian

Re: Report time again. Query for input

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Ok, we already discussed about this but, the release doesn't need to be an
executable, we can a provide a package and in that package there could be a
script for downloading non license compatible resources.

Cheers,
Rafa

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rafa, all

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Rupert,

Posted by Antonio David Perez Morales <ap...@zaizi.com>.
Hi all

I agree with the idea as well. I could help Rafa on this if he needs help

regards

--

------------------------------
This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.

Re: Report time again. Query for input

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Fabian,

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Report time again. Query for input

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Fabian, Rupert,

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org>.
Hi,

here is my draft for the report. Anything to add?

DRAFT

Status report for the Apache Stanbol Project - June, 2015

Apache Stanbol provides a set of reusable components for semantic content
management.

There are no issues which require board attention at the moment.

The project is doing well but on a slow level. Main issue at the moment
may be that there is no one who is cutting releases from time to time.
The last release was cut one year ago. The project is aware of this
issue and is working on it.

For the first time in the project's lifetime the number of subscribers
on the dev list has dropped by about 10 subscribers.

Subscribers on the dev list: 226

Cristian Petroaca was voted for as a new committer on May 7th, 2015.

Last new committer was
  Cristian Petroaca on May 7th, 2015

No new PMC member was elected since the graduation of Apache Stanbol on
Sep 19th, 2012.

Last stack release was:
  Apache Stanbol 0.12 on Mar 2nd, 2014

Last component release was:
  Apache Stanbol Partial Security Release RC2 on June 5th, 2014
  org.apache.stanbol.commons.security.reactor-20140602