Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@shadyvale.net> on 2004/01/16 20:52:26 UTC

win-tests.py

The test suite on Windows is missing revert_tests.py -- I can add it if
no one objects.

DJ

Re: win-tests.py

Posted by br...@xbc.nu.
Quoting "D.J. Heap" <dj...@shadyvale.net>:

> Branko Čibej wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > Yes, and it turns out that time-test is already on the list.
> > It also turns out that utf8_tests don't work on Windows, at least
> not
> > for me.
> >

> Hmm, they passed for me on ra_local and ra_svn...I'll run them again
> tonight.  I'm not positive I had iconv setup properly on my test
> machine, but I would think that would make it worse.

They'll work if your system locale uses CP1252 for the narrow-char encoding. The
setlocale call has no effect on Windows, and since my default encoding is
CP1250, the UTF-16 representation is different.

Re: win-tests.py

Posted by "D.J. Heap" <dj...@shadyvale.net>.

Re: win-tests.py

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.