Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Marco Pöhler <ma...@poehlerpoehler.de> on 2003/10/20 13:46:40 UTC

Powered by Jetspeed

Hello !

I build a product comparison site using jakarta jetspeed for the portal and
jakarta lucene in a portlet for the search.

http://www.letscompareit.com

It is the result of a hands-on training at the university of applied
sciences in Hamburg, Germany. Currently 6000 products available in the
database, but that will grow in the near future.

I would very much appreciate to get listed at the Sample Sites Page. I
included the Jetspeed logo at the bottom of the page, is that okay ?

Thank you for creating and maintaining jetspeed ! Keep up the good work !

Marco P�hler