Posted to user@spark.apache.org by sergunok <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 08:42:29 UTC

Spark UI tunneling

Is it a way to tunnel Spark UI?

I tried to tunnel client-node:4040  but my browser was redirected from
localhost to some cluster locally visible domain name..

Maybe there is some startup option to encourage Spark UI be fully
accessiable just through single endpoint (address:port)?

Serg.

Re: Spark UI tunneling

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.
Oh in that case you could try adding the hostname in your /etc/hosts under
your localhost. Also make sure there is a request going to another host by
inspecting the network calls:

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks
Best Regards