Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2001/08/28 16:42:39 UTC

Backup before copy or javac ?

Hello,

   I have a problem that I can solve for days...

   I need to make a backup of the files that are replaced by a copy
target or of the class files
that are replaced by a javac target.

   Is it possible with ant ?

   For instance if I have this directories :
       Codes/MyClass1.class
                 MyClass2.class
                 MyPackage.properties

       Src/MyClass2.java
             MyPackage.properties

    After the execution of ant I need to get this :
       Codes/MyClass1.class                        (not updated)
                 MyClass2.class                        (updated)
                 MyClass2.backup                     (Created)
                 MyPackage.properties               (updated)
                 MyPackage.properties.backup    (Created)

Cyriaque Dupoirieux
PCO Technologies
Burolines - 2 ter rue Marcel Doret
31700 Blagnac
Tél : 05 34 60 44 13 - Fax : 05 34 60 44 10