Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Aravindo Wingeier <wi...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2020/05/18 09:10:42 UTC

sonarcloud.io for jackrabbit-oak

Hi

I noticed there is an apache account on sonarcloud [0], that is connected to the apache github account. It would be great to also have the jackrabbit-oak<https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak> github mirror project analysed.

Who would be able to add this to sonarcloud?

[0]: https://sonarcloud.io/organizations/apache/projects

Thanks,
Aravindo

Re: sonarcloud.io for jackrabbit-oak

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

The following Sling wiki page describes the steps they did:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/SonarCloud+analysis

Regards
 Marcel