Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Shuyi Chen <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/10 21:14:01 UTC

Current status of Streaming SQL standardrization

Hi all,

I am wondering what the current status of Streaming SQL standardization is.
Has the work presented at the "One SQL to Rule Them All" SIGMOD paper being
standardized as ANSI/INCITS SQL, or what the current status is? Are there
any plan in Calcite/Beam/Flink to support the standards if so? AFAIK, there
is a BEAM proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/138uA7VTpbF84CFrd--cz3YVe0-AQ9ALnsavaSE2JeE4/edit#heading=h.f7eonhc93kwo>
in
the BEAM community to move towards the new Streaming SQL extension. Thanks
a lot.

--
Shuyi Chen
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shuyi-chen-pku/

Re: Current status of Streaming SQL standardrization

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I don’t think so.

Posted by Shuyi Chen <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shuyi Chen <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rui, Thanks a lot for the details and pointers.

Shuyi

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.
Hi Shuyi,