Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kashif Ali <10...@seecs.edu.pk> on 2013/07/18 12:13:40 UTC

core components of Cloudstack

hello everyone

1.what are core components of cloudstack like cinder, swift etc of
openstack.
2.how cloudstack provide security.

*Kashif Ali*
Undergraduate Student | 6th Semester
BESE-1A | NUST-SEECS | Islamabad
10besekali@seecs.edu.pk

Re: core components of Cloudstack

Posted by kashif Ali <10...@seecs.edu.pk>.
thanks for reply ...... i am new to cloudstack and i am learning about
basics of it ....
thats why i was asking for some core components.

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
what i know off hand is:

Posted by kashif Ali <10...@seecs.edu.pk>.