Posted to mirrors@apache.org by william <mi...@mail.com> on 2011/04/12 21:08:00 UTC

Re: mirror.tw host fixed

Dear Sir,
host mirror.tw has been fixed,
mirror service recovery.

URL:http://ftp.mirror.tw/pub/apache

   Regards,

William Mark
mirror.tw@mail.com

TAIWAN MIRROR
http://www.mirror.tw/

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011, william wrote:

> Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:26:45 -0400
> From: william <mi...@mail.com>
> To: mirrors@apache.org, mirrors-subscribe@apache.org
> Subject: mirror.tw host failures
>

> Dear Sir,
> mirror.tw Due to host failures, The mirror site suspended

Hi Mark,

   Is this permanent ? Then we will remove it from the mirror-list.

   Will your mirror be up again in the next 4 weeks ?
   If yes, we will not remove it from the list.

> mark

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta              R Uithof WISK-412  _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL     F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/          M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/