Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by te...@yahoo.com.INVALID on 2019/12/11 18:48:13 UTC

Re: Interpreter docker mode

Hi All

I recall there is a JIRA to create docker images for the interpreters, but i can’t find any info in the 0.9 zeppelin page.

I have a requirement to run python interpreter (docker container) in a different machine than the zeppelin server (docker container). A python interpreter container is created for each user notebook (security).  So one machine to run the zeppelin container alone, one or more machine to run all python interpreter containers.  Is this doable in 0.9 or later release?

Thanks
Denny

Re: Cursor in Python interpreter jumps

Posted by denny wong <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Hi
We have encountered this issue in Zeppelin 0.8.2.  Any idea when will it be fixed?
[ZEPPELIN-3131] Cursor in Python interpreter jumps to start when typing certain characters - ASF JIRA

|  |
[ZEPPELIN-3131] Cursor in Python interpreter jumps to start when typing ...

Thanks
Denny

Re: Interpreter docker mode

Posted by te...@yahoo.com.INVALID.
I recall watching a youtube demo from Moon about running zeppelin in kubernetes.  He showed a separate interpreter container got spawned to run each notebook.  I have been thinking 0.9 is the release for it.  I am looking forward to this feature.

Thanks
Denny

Re: Interpreter docker mode

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.