Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joe S <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/09 21:00:54 UTC

AXIS2 https is very slow, please help

Hi all,

I've developed a Java SOAP client application using AXIS2. The https/SSL
connection to the WS server (Tomcat and AXIS2) is very very slow . Each
operation takes more than 4.5 seconds, while it takes less than 40ms using
Jmeter or .Net clients.

I'm wondering how to configure AXIS2 or my Java code to speed up the
https/SSL connection.

I'd apprecite your help.

Joe

Re: AXIS2 https is very slow, please help

Posted by Joe S <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

I don't use Firefox or IE in my tests. Why should I configure them?
The problem is in my Java client which uses AXIS 2 libraries, it's more than
100 times slower than JMeter or .Net clients. What can I do about it?

Joe