Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by manishi tuli <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/13 18:38:24 UTC

installation soap on weblogic 6.1

 HI ,
I am new to soap ,
I am installing soap2.2 on weblogic 6.1 . i have set my classpath like this
set CLASSPATH=.;.\lib\weblogic_sp.jar;.\lib\weblogic.jar;c:\bea\utils\xerces.jar;c:\bea\utils\soap.jar;c:\bea\utils\mail.jar;c:\bea\utils\activation.jar;c:\bea\utils\bsf.jarc:c:\soap\soap-2_2;C:\bea\wlserver6.1\config\mydomain\applications\soap\WEB-INF\classes

but when i try to hit this url
http://localhost:7001/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
its give me error
invalid request . It seems , soap is not installed sucessfully
plz any body help me in solving this . what i am missing
thanks

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

RE: installation soap on weblogic 6.1

Posted by Rebecca Dias <rd...@iona.com>.
The XMLBus Supports WebLogic 6.0 and 6.1.  You can get up and running in
minutes.

www.xmlbus.com/work

becky

Posted by Chris Argo <ar...@newparticles.com>.

Posted by Radovan Janecek <ja...@systinet.com>.
WASP Server for Java (http://www.systinet.com/products/beta_jserver/index.html) supports WebLogic 6.1 sp 2. Not only as a soap stack. It also integrates WL security framework, JNDI service (you can lookup web services via jndi if you want), transactions (checkout our demo where you can call entity ejbs under transaction from MS Excel!), and UDDI.

Radovan

Posted by Chris Argo <ar...@newparticles.com>.

Posted by Radovan Janecek <ja...@systinet.com>.