Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Daniel Krawczyk <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/18 16:49:32 UTC

Why task environment variables are set for executor/containerizer?

Hi,

When I set an environment variable for my task it is as well applied both
to mesos-containerizer and mesos-executor.
This may lead to problems, for example when loading dynamic libraries with
LD_PRELOAD.

Is setting task variables to executor/containerizer a bug?

Cheers,
Daniel

Re: Why task environment variables are set for executor/containerizer?

Posted by Daniel Krawczyk <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you guys!

śr., 18 sty 2017 o 18:01 użytkownik Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>

Posted by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>.