Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com> on 2014/02/18 03:41:12 UTC

viewjob

Hello,

viewjob.jsp displays/appends additional +" character sequence in Metadata/Fields section. Here is a screen shot.
Should I open a Jira?

Ahmet

Re: viewjob

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I already fixed it; it was in a Velocity template, under
connector/src/main/resources/org/apache/manifoldcf/crawler/connectors/sharepoint/viewSpecification.html
.

Karl

Re: viewjob

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.