Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Surinder Mehra <re...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/16 08:54:42 UTC

Unable to execute sql in Control centre

Hi,
I tried to execute sql commands in control centre as per demo in ignite
training on 15h feb
I always get thai error " table not found"
As you can see table name and schema is present on control centre. Same
query works in java code.
Am I missing something?

Cache Config:

CacheConfiguration<Integer, Department> deptCacheConfig = new
CacheConfiguration<>(DEPT_CACHE);
deptCacheConfig.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);
deptCacheConfig.setBackups(1);
deptCacheConfig.setIndexedTypes(Integer.class, Department.class);

Department class:

public class Department implements Serializable{
    @QuerySqlField(index = true)
    private final int deptId;
    @QuerySqlField
    private final String deptName;

[image: image.png]

Re: Unable to execute sql in Control centre

Posted by Surinder Mehra <re...@gmail.com>.
Yes thank you !

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.