Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Bagepalli, Kiran" <kb...@informatica.com> on 2002/10/29 00:45:49 UTC

ComplexTypeInfo

Given a complexTypeInfo is it possible to find out if it is a global
declaration or a unnamed declaration.

I have
<complexType  name="Reusable Type".....>

<element name = "test" ....>
   <complex type>    //unnamed.

For both the complexTypeInfo I get a value for the enclosing scope to be 0.
I believe xerces constructs a default typename in the format {namespace},Cn
for the unnamed complex types. For a named complexType, the fElementId is a
high number whereas for a unnamed it is the element id of the enclosing
scope.
I cannot rely on the high number value to distingush between the two.

Kiran