Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Marcus Crafter <cr...@osa.de> on 2002/10/04 22:36:21 UTC

[OT] Stammtisch in Frankfurt ?

Hi All,

	Hope all is well.

	I was just wondering if there would be any interest in meeting up
	one evening with fellow Cocoon/Avalon developers/users in the
	Frankfurt/M area, perhaps mid-month, someplace in a social
	atmosphere ? :)

	Let me know if you'd be interested (perhaps with a suggested date) and
	I'll organise a place, time, etc.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

Re: [OT] Stammtisch in Frankfurt ?

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 04.Oct.2002 -- 10:36 PM, Marcus Crafter wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> 	Hope all is well.
>
> 	I was just wondering if there would be any interest in meeting up
> 	one evening with fellow Cocoon/Avalon developers/users in the
> 	Frankfurt/M area, perhaps mid-month, someplace in a social
> 	atmosphere ? :)
>
> 	Let me know if you'd be interested (perhaps with a suggested date) and
> 	I'll organise a place, time, etc.

Totally forgot to reply: Yes, I'm in. (but am busy on thrusdays)

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: [OT] Stammtisch in Frankfurt ?

Posted by Michael Hartle <mh...@hartle-klug.com>.
Marcus Crafter wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>	Hope all is well.
>
>	I was just wondering if there would be any interest in meeting up
>	one evening with fellow Cocoon/Avalon developers/users in the
>	Frankfurt/M area, perhaps mid-month, someplace in a social
>	atmosphere ? :)

Count me in, I'm definitely interested in such an event ;)

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug GbR