Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org> on 2022/09/20 09:48:53 UTC

2-factor authentication on Syncope

Hi Avetik,

Please let's change the object of the thread, otherwise all mails will
be added as comments to Jira issue SYNCOPE-1695.

BTW

If I well understood your question you want to login to Syncope console
with 2FA, am I right?

If so, Syncope does not provide 2-factor auth OOTB, but you can
configure it to integrate with an external IdP through SAML [1] or OIDC
[2] that provides such authetication features, i.e. an Access Manager,
for example Apereo CAS [3].

Let me also point out that Syncope 3, currently at M0 release, provides
OOTB a Web Access [4] module that is effectively an AM based on Apereo
CAS project.

Best regards,
Andrea

[1]