Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stellit <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 20:03:19 UTC

jQuery and Zone

Hey guys,

Is it possible to make tapestry zone component and jQuery work together?

I have a slider which uses jquery UI, the code looks like this:

$('#slider').slider( { min: 0, max: 100,change: function(e,ui) {
$.ajax({url: '${TheLink}/' + ui.value, async: false, success: <<callback
function>> }) } } );

I also have a zone, which I want to refresh, when slider value changed. How
should I make jQuery callback function to refresh the Zone content?

regard,
Stellit