Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.gmd.de> on 2003/12/15 16:27:13 UTC

New committer

Hello,

since I just got the e-mail about me being approved as a new committer for
OJB, I thought I introduce myself.
So, my name is Thomas Dudziak (but call be Tom, please), aged 29, and I
live in Berlin, Germany.
I mainly do graphics (2D, 3D) and XML, DB and OO-Repository stuff. I also
have experience in some Software Engineering fields, especially Parsers,
Testing, and Refactoring.
Within OJB I'll mostly take care of the XDoclet OJB module, but I could
also lend a hand for testing, documentation and wherever else help may be
needed.

But enough of the introduction, back to work ;-)

Tom

Re: New committer

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
Woo hoo!

You said the "d" word, beware ;-)

-Brian

Re: New committer

Posted by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
Hi tom.
Welcome !!

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 13:27, Thomas Dudziak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since I just got the e-mail about me being approved as a new committer for
> OJB, I thought I introduce myself.
> So, my name is Thomas Dudziak (but call be Tom, please), aged 29, and I
> live in Berlin, Germany.
> I mainly do graphics (2D, 3D) and XML, DB and OO-Repository stuff. I also
> have experience in some Software Engineering fields, especially Parsers,
> Testing, and Refactoring.
> Within OJB I'll mostly take care of the XDoclet OJB module, but I could
> also lend a hand for testing, documentation and wherever else help may be
> needed.
>
> But enough of the introduction, back to work ;-)
>
> Tom

Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)
http://www.ibnetwork.com.br
http://db.apache.org/ojb
http://xingu.sourceforge.net

Re: New committer