Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hilderich <hi...@yahoo.de> on 2013/08/08 14:22:28 UTC

Wait until the object was persisted

Hello guys!

In my camel routes as a part of it there is a jpa producer.
When it comes to save the body to the database via

.to("jpa:...")

I have the situation to fetch that object from the database afterwards.
However the camel route is that fast so the previously storage to database
has not been fulfilled completely. Therefore I cannot find that object
in database.
Are there any tricks/patterns, whatsoever, to handle such a
situation?

Thanks in advanced.

Hilderich

Re: Wait until the object was persisted

Posted by Hilderich <hi...@yahoo.de>.
Sorry, my problem was a different one. It is not a problem to fetch a object
from the database after a jpa producer node.