Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jgn <jg...@yahoo.com.mx> on 2008/04/21 04:05:19 UTC

T5, Search and Grid Component

Hi. I have a simple page where I do a Search with a couple of fields that act
as filters. I use a flash strategy to persist the fields. I show the results
on a grid component.

The problem is that, when I try to reorder the grid for an specific column I
loose the filter values. I do not want to use a session strategy for the
persistence of the fields because, when I change to another page and then
back to the search page, the filter values are kept and I do not want this
and, well, persist this kind of fields on the session, what a waste of
memory.

Any Idea of what can I do ?.

Thanks.

Re: T5, Search and Grid Component

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
reset the fieldvalues in "void setupRender()"

2008/4/21, jgn <jg...@yahoo.com.mx>:

> Hi. I have a simple page where I do a Search with a couple of fields that
> act
> as filters. I use a flash strategy to persist the fields. I show the
> results
> on a grid component.
>
> The problem is that, when I try to reorder the grid for an specific column
> loose the filter values. I do not want to use a session strategy for the
> persistence of the fields because, when I change to another page and then
> back to the search page, the filter values are kept and I do not want this
> and, well, persist this kind of fields on the session, what a waste of
> memory.
>
> Any Idea of what can I do ?.
>
> Thanks.

with regards