Posted to user@struts.apache.org by simpu <ar...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/10/28 07:12:22 UTC

Action Forward object behaving in a very odd way under heavy load.

Dear All,

I am a part of an IVR project which uses Struts architecture.

I am facing a typical scenario in the Production.

When I forward the Action Forward object(using mapping.findForward("String str") ) then the object instead of taking me to that particular place takes me to a jsp(a particular jsp and nowhere else). This scenario only happens in prodcution and none of the other environments.

This scenario does not happen on regular basis.Sometimes the same call behaves properly and sometimes not.

We are using Struts version 1.1

Has anybody in past ever faced such a scenario?
Is this any of the known issues with the particular version?

Expecting a reply,

Warm Regards,
Arnab Jena