Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/27 19:16:29 UTC

findComponent now works in dataTables

Hi there,

I've finished - next to discussing about GET requests in faces ;) - my
implementation of findComponent for the tomahawk extended dataTable
now.

So you can call findComponent to lookup context-aware components
inside a dataTable now, go ahead and try it ;)

What you'll get back so far by doing this is a UIComponentPerspective
with wrapper methods for the basic stuff, and a method:

    public Object executeOn(FacesContext context, ExecuteOnCallback callback);

for really getting access to whatever the real component inside the
dataTable is.

Try it out - feedback is very welcome ;)

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: findComponent now works in dataTables

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Jacob just told me that.

That's great - and it went reeeaaal fast.

regards,

Martin

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Hey Martin,