Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/15 22:56:05 UTC

Archiva and invalid poms

There were a couple of invalid poms in the central repo [1].  Even
after correcting them in the managed repository and re-indexing,
Archiva continues to show an error.

Likewise, if I intentionally mess up another pom (put a & character in
the <url>) and re-index, Archiva continues to display the old, correct
url.

So, where is it storing this information, and why does re-indexing not
change the behavior?

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-489

Wendy

Re: Archiva and invalid poms

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
It could be the caching of the poms, but the re-indexing should take
care of it. I'd suggest it's a bug.