Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/21 18:38:55 UTC

Re: Anyone successfully using eclipse galileo sr2 PDE with Tuscany source?

I'm using both Eclipse 3.5sr2 and Eclipse 3.6M5. They seem to be fine here.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
I will try with fresh eclipse installation to see if it helps.

BTW IntelliJIdea is awesome, even the CE version =)

Thx,

- Henry

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using both Eclipse 3.5sr2 and Eclipse 3.6M5. They seem to be fine here.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond
>
> On Apr 21, 2010, at 9:29 AM, Simon Laws wrote:
>
>> In the process of recovering from my crashed disc I went for the
>> latest of eclipse but couldn't get it to work with the Tuscany source
>> modules. Lots of type not found type warnings. Went through the usual
>> setting of target env, refreshing, cleaning rebuilding a few times to
>> no avail. Anyone successfully on the latest eclipse? I couldn't find
>> any discussion on the ML in the last couple of months.
>>
>> I reverted to galileo sr1 (3.5.1) and am back up and running again but
>> I'd like to know where we are with sr2. Either I've not tried hard
>> enough and it does work (quite possible) or there's a problem that we
>> need to look at.
>>
>> Simon
>>
>> --
>> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
>> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

OK, thanks chaps. Must be me then. I'll give it another go when I get
a bit of time.

Simon