Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2012/10/02 20:34:54 UTC

Pluginstall tool discussion

FYI, Mike, Anis and I will be discussing the pluginstall tool. Anis has
made many improvements, including adding plugin removal. Mike has also
done a lot of work and fixed a variety of different issues. However, their
work is diverging, so we are going to discuss the differences between
their forks and set a plan on how to get their code bases merged. Also
will touch on the API for this tool. Feel free to join in the discussion!
I will report back notes to ML after.

Call in info
------------

Conference code:
5566718809

Access Numbers:

Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):

(855) 870-5454

International dial-in number:
(408) 773-6768

Re: Pluginstall tool discussion

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@gmail.com>.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al813Y70ZNWbdC0zRFduOEY2M0tjZWYxOVVUbmVFRGc

Posted by Andrew Lunny <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

Posted by Andrew Lunny <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Mueller <pm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Think its time we nominated a canonical repo for this. Fil's?

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Recap of the meeting:

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.