Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2020/06/29 16:56:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy

Over the last 15 months or so, Aizhamal has driven many efforts in the Beam
community and contributed to others. Aizhamal started by helping with the
Beam newsletter [1] then continued by contributing to meetup planning [2]
[3] and Beam Summit planning [4]. Aizhamal created Beam's system for
managing social media [5] and contributed many tweets, coordinated the vote
and design of Beam's mascot [6] [7], drove migration of Beam's site to a
more i18n-friendly infrastructure [8], kept on top of Beam's enrollment in
Season of Docs [9], and even organized remote Beam Webinars during the
pandemic [10].

In consideration of Aizhamal's contributions, the Beam PMC trusts her with
the responsibilities of a Beam committer [11].

Thank you, Aizhamal, for your contributions and looking forward to many
more!

Kenn, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/447ae9fdf580ad88522aabc8a0f3703c51acd8885578bb422389a4b0%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ebeeae53a64dca8bb491e26b8254d247226e6d770e33dbc9428202df%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[3]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rc31d3d57b39e6cf12ea3b6da0e884f198f8cbef9a73f6a50199e0e13%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[4]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/99815d5cd047e302b0ef4b918f2f6db091b8edcf430fb62e4eeb1060%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[5]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/babceeb52624fd4dd129c259db8ee9017cb68cba069b68fca7480c41%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[6]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/60aa4b149136e6aa4643749731f4b5a041ae4952e7b7e57654888bed%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[7]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r872ba2860319cbb5ca20de953c43ed7d750155ca805cfce3b70085b0%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[8]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rfab4cc1411318c3f4667bee051df68f37be11846ada877f3576c41a9%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[9]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r4df2e596751e263a83300818776fbb57cb1e84171c474a9fd016ec10%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[10]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r81b93d700fedf3012b9f02f56b5d693ac4c1aac1568edf9e0767b15f%40%3Cuser.beam.apache.org%3E
[11]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy

Posted by Gris Cuevas <gr...@apache.org>.
Congrats and Welcome Aizhamal!!!

Well deserved and very thankful for all you have done for the Beam community :)

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Congrats Aizhamal!

Posted by Tyson Hamilton <ty...@google.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by David Sabater Dinter <da...@google.com>.
Congratulations Aizhamal!

Posted by Katarzyna Kucharczyk <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Aizhamal! :)

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Aizhamal!

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Congrats Aizhamal!

Posted by Jan Lukavský <je...@seznam.cz>.
Congratulations Aizhamal!

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Reza Rokni <re...@google.com>.
Congratulations !

Posted by Michał Walenia <mi...@polidea.com>.
Congratulations, Aizhamal! :)

Posted by Tobiasz Kędzierski <to...@polidea.com>.
Congratulations Aizhamal! :)

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Congratulations Aizhamal. This is a great list of accomplishments. I am
particularly very proud how Beam webinars during pandemic brought the
community even closer.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.