Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/06/25 07:25:08 UTC

BVT failure - CLOUDSTACK-3167

List VLAN range API call failed with null pointer exception in latest build from master and master-6-17-stable branch build,

SSVM and router test cases failed due this from BVT

http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/cloudstack-qa/job/test-smoke-matrix/suite=test_ssvm/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/cloudstack-qa/job/test-smoke-matrix/suite=test_routers/524/testReport/junit/

Regards,
Rayees

Re: BVT failure - CLOUDSTACK-3167

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Awesome, I'll send the report of the trend this week of the bvt.

Thanks,

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com