Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/01 15:41:18 UTC

Re: Add support in FacetsComponent for facet.method=uif

Is there any interest in this?  While i think it's important and inline
with faceting available in the new json facet api, I've seen no discussion
on it so I'm wondering if it's best I add support for this using a custom
facet component even though the majority of the component will be a copy
which is prefer to not need to maintain separately.

Jamie

Posted by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com>.
Are you looking at 8466 or 8096?  The patch on 8466 is the one I'm
referencing.  I should remove the other as it is more change than I think
should be done for this ticket.

Jamie

Posted by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.

--
Bill Bell
billnbell@gmail.com

Re: Add support in FacetsComponent for facet.method=uif

Posted by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.

--
Bill Bell
billnbell@gmail.com

Re: Add support in FacetsComponent for facet.method=uif

Posted by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.

--
Bill Bell