Posted to users@camel.apache.org by wmoussel <wm...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/14 10:13:57 UTC

Disabling Tracer for a specific route

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to disable tracing for a specific route (i.e. not
for the whole context).

For instance I have a file poller that fires every 2 seconds and I'd like
not to see the trace log.

If there's no way I think i'll file a Jira.

I was thinking maybe something like:
   from("file:/myfolder").setTracing(false).to("bean:myBean");
or
   from("file:/myfolder").setProperty(Exchange.TRACE_ENABLED,
constant(false)).to("bean:myBean");

Thanks in advance

Re: Disabling Tracer for a specific route

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM, wmoussel <wm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find a way to disable tracing for a specific route (i.e. not
> for the whole context).
>
> For instance I have a file poller that fires every 2 seconds and I'd like
> not to see the trace log.
>
> If there's no way I think i'll file a Jira.
>
> I was thinking maybe something like:
>   from("file:/myfolder").setTracing(false).to("bean:myBean");
> or
>   from("file:/myfolder").setProperty(Exchange.TRACE_ENABLED,
> constant(false)).to("bean:myBean");

You can already do this in 2.1

                from("direct:a").to("mock:a");

                from("direct:b").noTracing().to("mock:b");

                from("direct:c").tracing().to("mock:c");

> Thanks in advance

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/