Posted to dev@community.apache.org by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/14 13:43:51 UTC

GSOC:faster screensharing

hi,
this is with reference to the link
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-556

i guess i could work out on arrangement for faster file sharing without
actually the need of buffering the screen shots

please guide me whom should i discuss this with

regards
Rahul Bhola
Bits Pilani Goa
B.Tech
Computer Science

Re: GSOC:faster screensharing

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.
it was showing ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept message with
empty Subject (#5.7.0)
but now it seems to work fine i subscribed successfully

regards
Rahul

Re: GSOC:faster screensharing

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
On Apr 16, 2013, at 12:19 AM, rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> please do check i am not able to subscribe to  dev@openmeetings.apache.org

Can you elaborate, what did you try and what is not working for you?

Suresh

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.
hi,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Rahul,

Each of the projects listed in the Apache Ideas page are communities by itself. So you should contact the appropriate dev mailing list. You can google Apache $PROJECT and find the mailing list from the website. First subscribe and then post, otherwise you may loose replies. For this particular project, it will be [1]

Cheers,
Suresh
[1] - http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html