Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Kevin Hamilton <kh...@umem.org> on 2015/03/09 15:24:12 UTC

Generating new certificate

Hello,

When you configure ApacheDS to be ldaps enabled, it automatically generates
a certificate that will work in the meantime. Is there a strategy for
regenerating the certificate if it has expired?

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Generating new certificate

Posted by Kevin Hamilton <kh...@umem.org>.
Just to clarify, all I have is a certificate file (.crt) and a private key
file (.key)

I can't seem to figure out how to load them into ApacheDS.

Thanks,
Kevin

Posted by Kevin Hamilton <kh...@umem.org>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.