Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/18 20:19:39 UTC

Splashscreen documented on docs.phonegap.com

Hey all,

I've put together some docs for setting up a splash screen on Android. I'd
like to commit them to the docs project and have people add iOS, BB, etc.
What do you think?

https://github.com/macdonst/incubator-cordova-docs/commit/b090e5506fe07c4dfdcac349a2688586ef04aca1

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: Splashscreen documented on docs.phonegap.com

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
That's all I needed to hear. I just pushed it to the Apache GIT.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.