Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS-CAM)" <J....@elsevier.com> on 2008/05/23 15:05:14 UTC

RE: Notifiers? - SOLVED

Answered my own question

<configuration>
	<committers>true</committers>
</configuration>

-----Original Message-----
From: SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS-CAM) [mailto:J.SlinnHawkins@elsevier.com]
Sent: 23 May 2008 09:51
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: RE: Notifiers?

Thanks L. J.

To take this one step further,

Instead of creating multiple notifiers for each of the developers of the
projects.  Is there a way to set "mail to latest committers" in the pom,
as I already have the developer details in the POMs with matching CVS
username to id mapping.

I can't find any documentation for the available config for the
<configuration> element with the notifier sections.

Is there a <latestCommitters>true</latestCommitters> option ?

Thanks

Jon

Posted by "SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS-CAM)" <J....@elsevier.com>.
It's within the configuration tag, which will accept any tags according
the schema (xs:any)

My config is :

    <ciManagement>
        <system>Continuum</system>
        <url>http://elslon31408:10101/continuum</url>
        <notifiers>
            <notifier>
                <type>mail</type>
                <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
                <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
                <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
                <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
                <configuration>
                    <committers>true</committers> <!-- Latest Committers
-->
                    <address>elslon-itccbuild@elsevier.com</address>
<!-- Always send to this address -->
                </configuration>