Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ola Ogunneye <oo...@adventisthealthcare.com> on 2003/06/19 14:48:59 UTC

[users@httpd] Need help Installing phpMyAdmin 2.5.1

Hope I am in the right area for this kind of help.

My system is a windows 2000 Advanced Server with ADS.

I was using phpMyAdmin 2.5.1 with my internet explorer to configure MySql, and when I tried changing the root password and "ran" with all the other defaults (without reading what was checked for privileges), I ended up with the following error

Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.5.1

Error

MySQL said:

Access denied for user: 'root@127.0.0.1' (Using password: NO)

Now I cannot go any further.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] Need help Installing phpMyAdmin 2.5.1

Posted by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu>.
Ola Ogunneye wrote:
> Hope I am in the right area for this kind of help.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not.

> Access denied for user: 'root@127.0.0.1' (Using password: NO)

Looks like you haven't given phpMyAdmin your password. See if the phpMyAdmin
people have a FAQ or list, and try there if you still need help.

Regards,
Robert Andersson

RE: [users@httpd] Need help Installing phpMyAdmin 2.5.1

Posted by Sander Holthaus - Orange XL <in...@orangexl.com>.
This is not the right list for this question, as this is not an
Apache-specific question. Please refer to a more appropiate list.

Kind Regards,
Sander Holthaus